Health Check & Sports Medical Examination
BUT YOU NEED A SPORTS MEDICAL CHECKUP? – YES – THAT‘S BETTER!
PAID BY THE HEALTH INSURANCE? YES, MOSTLY!
Many, but not all health insurance companies encourage and support your commitment to health. They grant you bonuses or refund up to 80% of the study costs. Ask therefore at your health insurance.
WHAT INCLUDES A SPORTS MEDICAL CHECKUP?
The physical examination includes a survey about your medical history, your active and inactive leisure activities and individual goals. In addition to internal medicine and orthopedic examination, an ECG is recorded in any case. The application further investigations depends on your age and your risk factors.
for example, an exercise ECG recommends
- for men from the age of 40, if a risk factor is present or
- for women from the age of 50, if a risk factor is present or
- before the start of intense stress,
from the age of 65 years, this study is basically required.
Full health check:
- Other. medical examination
- Orthopedic examination
- Lung function examination
- Measurement of blood pressure at rest
- Blood Pressure Measurement in load
- Stress ECG
Sports Medical Advice