After running courses and bootcamps, we have created another great offer as part of the health program. Together with our health care partners, Sanitätshaus Renovatio and Heilsa it takes place a performance diagnosis on 11/02/2017. In preparation for Santander Marathon 2017 a performance diagnosis is optimal for you. This way the training can be controlled optimally.
Parts of the performance diagnosis:
1) Lactate level test
The evaluation allows the following conclusions:
- Assessment of endurance performance & individual recommendations for the training
- Basis for training planning and control
- Individual training areas (regeneration, basis, construction, competition, anaerobic training)
- Training area with individual indication of heart rate, speed and time/400/1000m
- Based on the results training planning possible (from 5 km to Marathon) [/lgc_column]
2) Movement analysis: Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
The evaluation allows conclusions about:
- Muscle strength
- Stabilization capability of the extremities and the trunk
- Compensation and avoidance movements
Based on the total score, a therapy or training program can be created, which eliminates the individual weak points, avoids injuries and optimizes and increases performance. This standardized test determines the actual condition and makes it possible to show progress in a re-test after a therapy / training phase.
3) Gait analysis
The gait / running analysis forms the basis for a evaluation of the gait pattern. Radar plates or radar soles draw on the rolling behavior of the feet while walking. Then stress peaks and biomechanical stress are visible. In addition, images are taken which show the anatomical conditions. On the basis of the data a evaluation is made, which forms the basis for the production of individual insoles.
Location: Grenzlandstadion, Tartanbahn (Seminarstr. 20, 41236 Mönchengladbach)
Time: 09:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.
Price: 60,00 €
Registration: 09/01/2017 – 05/02/2017
Download the registration form and send it to us by mail, post or fax. The registration deadline is 05/02/2017. In the registration form you will find all important information about the performance diagnosis.