Registration online until 13/05/2019 with first name on bib number (personalized).
Registration online until 02/06/2019 with non-personalized bib number.
08/06/2019 (10:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m., finish area Geroweiher)
09/06/2019 (07:00 a.m. – one hour before start, Santander Consumer Bank AG, Santander Platz 1, 41061 Mönchengladbach)
Starting time: 09/06/2019 08:30 a.m.
Entitled to participate: year 2006 or older.
- Registration period 1 until 30/11/2018: 15,00 €
- Registration period 2 until 28/02/2019: 17,00 €
- Registration period 3 until 13/05/2019: 19,00 €
- Normal price from 14/05/19 – 02/06/2019: 23,00 €
- Late registration: 25,00 €
- Bib number
- Timekeeping and evaluation
- Provisioning at the course and at the finish area: Drinks and refreshments on the course and at the finish area.
- Shower, changing room, toilets
- Cloakroom: Free storage of luggage for participants. Bring your bib-number to pick up your luggage.
- Finish-medal & certificate (online)
- Content: bib-number with timing-chip included, safety-pins, information-flyer
- Collections at the counter
- 08/06/2019 (03:00 p.m. – 07:00 p.m., finish area Geroweiher)
- 09/06/2019 (07:00 a.m. – on hour before the start, Santander Consumer Bank AG, Santander Platz 1, 41061 Mönchengladbach)
- Optional at registration
- Shipping (mail) 1x registration: 4,50 € (Germany)
- Shipping to neighboring country additionally 2,50 €
- Depending on mode of shipment we charge 1,50 € for every shirt.
- Premium T-Shirt:
- Female/Male: functional shirt 15,00 € (price only for registration)
- Finish-Time-Print: 9,90 € (shipping of T-Shirt after race)
- Ceremonies: Winner Men/Women place 1-3
The course leads through the city of Mönchengladbach and hits “Alte Ulme” and “Schillerplatz”.
You have to pass the whole distance by your own power on inline skates. You aren’t allowed to take any helping-tools. You will be classified if you reach the finish-line within 60 minutes. You have to start within 5 minutes after the starting signal. Helmets are obligatory for all inline skaters. No helmet – no start and disqualification! Further protective equipment is recommended.