Marathon Relay (M/4)
Registration online until 07/05/2017 with personalized bin number.
Registration online until 29/05/2017 with non-personalized bin number.
02/06/2017 (12:00 p.m. – 06:00 p.m. Santander Consumer Bank AG, Santander Platz 1, 41061 Mönchengladbach)
03/06/2017 (12:00 p.m. – 03:30 p.m. start- and finish area Geroweiher)
Starting time: 03/06/2017 04:30 p.m.
Entitled to participate: year 2005 or older.
- Registration period 1 until 30/01/2017: 90,00€
- Registration period 2 until 31/03/2017: 105,00€
- Normal price from 01/04/17 – 29/05/2017: 120,00€
- Late registration: 130,00€
- Bib number
- Timekeeping and evaluation
- Provisioning at the course and at the finish area:
Drinks and refreshments like fruits on the course and at the finish area. You find a schema on our website. Additionally, there is a provisioning at the end of the relay-zone.
- Shower, changing room, toilets
- Cloakroom: Free storage of luggage for participants. Bring your bib-number to pick up your luggage.
- Finish-medal & certificate (online)
- Content: bib-number with timing-chip included, safety-pins, sponge, information-flyer
- Timing: The timingchip is included at an object (baton or hook-and-loop tape), which have to transfer to the next runner. The object you will get at the check-in counter only. The object has to provide after race-end.
- Collections at the counter:
• 02/06/17 (12:00 p.m. – 06:00 p.m. Santander Consumer Bank AG, Santander Platz 1, 41061 Mönchengladbach)
• 03/06/17 (12:00 p.m. – 03:30 p.m. start- and finish area Geroweiher)
- Optional at registration
• Shipping (mail) 1x registration: 4,50 € (Germany)
• Shipping to neighboring country additionally 2,50 €
• Depending on mode of shipment we charge 1,50 € for every shirt
- Premium t-shirt
• Female/Male: functional shirt 22,50 €
• Kids: 22,50 € (Kids up to the age of 16 get a scarf for free, when ordering a shirt)
• Finish-Time-Print: 8,50 € (shipping of t-shirt after race)
- Scarf: 3,00 €
- Men/Women/Mixed (Mixed = one woman at least)
- Ceremonies: Winner Men/Women/Mixed place 1-3
Each finisher receives a finish-medal. You can have your personal data engraved into the medal for a fee. Certificates you can download at “results” for free or you can print your personal exemplar at the certicifate-terminal.
- Course map
- Geographic coordinates
- Gtc & terms of participation